Weddings and Private Events
Fall in love to live music.
Sylvia started doing private concerts in high school when she was invited to play for a teacher’s garden banquet. In college, she proceeded to play for thank you luncheons and dinners (some of which were also of the farm, or garden, variety), eventually working her way up to doing weddings.
What began as a one-off sweet performance turned into a much larger production, with Sylvia now partnered with one of the most reliable audio-visual companies in the Bay Area. Weddings have been some of Sylvia’s most touching experiences performing. Nothing beats the magic of singing for a couple as they walk down the aisle.
Sylvia can do solo performances of original music and covers, and curates the set list according to each couple. Or for non-weddings, curates the set list to the event — requests taken. In addition, Sylvia brings with her a full band to deliver a full private show, that’s sure to transport and get people grooving.
This is no regular wedding band; you have been warned. The performance is not predictable repetition of hits, but a musician’s original body of work with tasteful, energizing covers.
1. Fill out the form below with as much event information as possible.
2. We decide if it’ll be a good fit and discuss song selection and find the right package. We set up an initial phone consultation and plan the best musical experience for your wedding day. A deposit books the date.
3. We work on compiling a custom set list and plan out the ceremony music, as well as doing any other custom work (song requests, reception playlist, custom songwriting). You are able to select any and all songs from my extensive covers list.
4. As it gets closer to the event, you or your planner send information pertaining to parking and set up times, and I send a practice video to update.
4. It’s wedding day! We load in 1-2 hours early and sound check, or if we’re playing for the rehearsal dinner the night beforehand, we load in then.
5. Billing and follow-up.
Sylvia was awesome.
Sylvia sang at our wedding – she was incredible! She has a beautiful voice, and is a *very* talented singer. She will not disappoint – we recommend her *highly* for your wedding.