Web and Graphic Design
For the small business or artist
Ready to take the leap
And expand your potential
- A one-page EPK (includes social media links, press links, on-site streaming, photos, and bio)
- Stream/buy link tree
- On-site music player
- Mailchimp mailing list integration
- Photo gallery
- Unlimited customization
- 30-minute tutorial and administrative walkthrough
- Style and color consultation
- Fast and personable communication
- Domain transfers/pointing
- End-to-end domain and host setup
- Favicon creation
- Logo and other graphic design at an hourly rate
Who Am I?
I am a multidisciplinary artist with a passion for helping others succeed. For me, design says it all — or close to it. The way we represent ourselves to the world is who we are. I got my feet wet designing my first music website on Weebly and Squarespace while studying at UC Santa Cruz. After graduating, I got my first web design job building a site for a friend who had just lost his job, and was now starting up a tax and financial life planning company. We both said yes to an opportunity, and I dove headfirst into learning CSS and HTML while navigating WordPress for the first time.
That task — taking a leap of faith and learning the design communication for an entirely unfamiliar sector — taught me much of what I know today, about how design is life’s way of communicating. Which brings me to today, where I design for bands like this one, artists, and small businesses. In essence, people like me, who have the courage to leap.
- We have an initial meeting to discuss website objectives, color layouts, establish the scope of the project, and review similar-looking sites.
- You send me your desired website content. This includes: logo files, any product shots, price points, biographies, and work write-ups to be showcased on the site.
- I begin my work with updates for confirmation of artistic direction. Turnaround time is usually less than 1 week, depending on the scope of the project.
- We do a 30-minute tutorial wherein I walk you through doing basic edits on the site and maintaining it as an admin.
- We update payment info for any purchases done on your behalf, and you get billed.